WAGO Corporation’s Interconnect, Electronic Interface and Automation solutions support every link of the renewable energy chain.
Eliminate costly connection-related maintenance for Turbines, PV panels/strings, Junction Boxes, Inverters and other energy-producing assets. WAGO Interconnect and Electronic Interface utilize CAGE CLAMP® Spring Pressure Connection Technology. Vibration-resistant, these terminations automatically adjust for temperature cycling, ensuring reliability for:
- Lever-operated Fuse Holders (1,000 V DC)
- Feedthrough Connections
- Lever-operated PCB Terminal Blocks
- DIN-rail Terminal Blocks
- Signal Conditioners & Relays
- Diode Modules up to 1,000 V DC & Custom Diode Modules.
Modular and cost-effective, the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM lets energy professionals only buy the automation components needed for monitoring and controlling renewable energy systems. Fieldbus-independent and easy to program, the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM features:
- Smart Grid-ready Controllers and Industrial PCs
- Text-messaging TeleControllers
- Current Sensors (monitor PV health/productivity)
- Specialty I/O modules & function blocks for Solar Tracking (PV panels) and Solar Mirror Positioning.