Commonly used bearings and how they work on wind turbines
Join us for an exclusive webinar mini series with Rick Brooks, manager of Wind Energy Aftermarket at Timken.
Bearings 101: Main Rotor Bearings
What bearing types are commonly used for main rotor bearings.
- Common bearing concerns for three-point, four-point, and direct mount designs.
- How the industry is responding to lengthen bearing life in wind turbines.
Bearings 201: Gearbox Bearings
What bearing types are commonly used for gearbox bearings.
- Common types of gearbox bearing arrangements.
- Types of damage observed in the field.
- Different types of coatings used to improve bearing performance.
Manager – Wind Energy Aftermarket
The Timken Company
Filed Under: Webinars