In preparation for U.S. offshore wind project development and supply chain partnering, New Energy Update would like to invite representatives from your company or organization to attend the US Offshore Wind 2019 Conference & Supply Chain Exhibition (USOW19).
Learn and network with executive speakers from Avangrid, Equinor, Vineyard Wind, Ørsted, Northland Power, EnBW, MHI Vestas, GE Renewables, BOEM, NYSERDA, MassCEC, and many others.
The conference keynotes, presentations, and panel discussions for 2019 will cover:
- The federal plan for offshore wind lease areas, upcoming lease auctions, the permitting process and how to work with project stakeholders to help reduce development risk, prevent project delays, and establish industry best practice.
- Analysis and updates of the U.S. project pipeline, project plans, key dates, and supply chain requirements to help build a competitive market development strategy.
- Key announcements from local governments, developers and Tier 1 contractors about regulations, policy support, incentives, upcoming projects, and procurement models to help you identify key stakeholders, collaborators, and business partners.
- Developer choices for technology, construction, installation, and marine logistics, which will inform near-term and long-term plans for supply chain and local content.
- Detailed comparisons of offshore wind electricity markets, procurement frameworks, OREC’s, and potential offtakes to help support project development strategies in active and emerging U.S. markets.
Here are five reasons to attend this event:
1. Gain access to all active and new market players in one place, at one time, to create partnerships for success. As North America’s largest-ever offshore wind event, you’ll have the opportunity to meet 1300-plus attendees, 100-plus speakers, 60 exhibitors, and hear focused learning, strategic insight, and business development opportunities. Along with a multitude of supply chain matchmaking activity, you will also meet major developers, operators, investors, EPCI contractors, suppliers, manufacturer, policy makers, and others.
2. Achieve insight for all your U.S. offshore wind goals in just two days. Find partners, meet clients, speak to key influencers, gather info, assess risks, and seize opportunities throughout your time at this conference & expo.
3. Learn nearly all you need to know about current and future projects and lucrative supply chain opportunities. There will be 100 speakers at the event, including executives from Avangrid, Ørsted, Equinor, Vineyard Wind, EnBW, EDPR, Northland Power, Castle Wind, BOEM, NYSERDA, MassCEC, and many other who will share their plans for current and future projects, and supply chain requirements.
4. Meet industry collaborators to secure market share as a developer, supplier, or advisor. This event is where the early commercial relationships are formed amongst OSW developers, financiers, and supply chain players.
5. Learn how U.S. offshore wind regulatory system is evolving and the evolution of policy in OSW states. The event sets out the critical details of how the U.S. offshore wind system will work in individual states.
Filed Under: Events, News, Offshore wind