- New York governor proposes unprecedented plan to develop up to 2.4 GW of offshore wind by 2030
- China is leaving the U.S. behind in clean-energy investments
- Michigan Environmental Council commends passage of energy reform bills
- Southern Cross Transmission to bring positive economic impacts and clean energy to Louisiana & Mississippi
- Moxa releases new switch firmware to ramp up device security
- ABB completes HVDC link upgrade in Canada to support transmission of renewables
- Campbell Scientific releases CR300-series dataloggers
- Cumulative vendor revenue for energy storage software could total $16.2 billion from 2016 to 2025, says Navigant Research
- DOE tracks the changing face of the utility industry
- Lazard annual report reveals steady decline in costs of clean energy technologies
- Samsung SDI presents a next generation battery with fast charging and energy density for 600 km EV range
- Hempel simplifies offshore asset maintenance with new coating range
Windpower Industry & Technology News
Nearly every Rick Perry mention of wind was positive as both Senate Republicans and Democrats on the U.S. Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee looked to find out more about Perry’s stance on a series of energy topics.
the SCT202 module is ideally equipped to implement the complex task of safety speed monitoring in wind turbines.
The Carbon Trust has launched a series of tenders to assess technology challenges associated with floating offshore wind. The studies are part of a joint
GE Renewable Energy has released its fourth quarter earnings. Overall, it was a good quarter for the business, with a total of $3.3B in orders.
Gamesa, a global technology provider in wind energy, has won two new agreements with Iberdrola for the supply of 325.5 MW in Mexico. These orders consolidate Gamesa’s position