- 10 companies chosen as 2017 New Energy Pioneers at 10th annual Bloomberg New Energy Finance Summit
- A few tips for installing concrete sleeve anchors
- GTI Predictive Tech unwraps app to find natural frequency of mechanical systems
- Chinook Wind and V-Bar merge to provide renewable engineering & optimization services
- Siemens uses 3D-printing to produce an impeller for a power plant
- Metyx Composites to showcase new high performance RTM fabric & carbon woven technical textiles at JEC World 2017, Paris
- IBISWorld Industry Market Research: U.S. wind turbine manufacturing could earn $10.5 billion in 2016
- A better way to check weld quality
Windpower Industry & Technology News
A consortium led by Australian bank, Macquarie, has agreed to purchase the UK’s Green Investment Bank in a £2.3bn GBP deal. K2 Management led the transaction’s
By Geoffrey Taunton Collins; Weather Risk Analyst GCube Underwriting Ltd. As the global wind sector matures, the risk profile of development and operations is changing rapidly.
The lack of industry-wide accreditation for wind-turbine blade repair technicians is limiting the opportunities available to job-seekers looking to enter the industry. This is according
Vestas’ new turbines build on its 2-MW platform, delivering increased swept area and annual energy production, while keeping the existing 2-MW nacelle and hub design. Through
Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) is pleased to announce its selection of the 2017 New Energy Pioneers – game-changing innovators that are revolutionizing the energy sector.