- Vattenfall and ROMO Wind publish performance data verifying accuracy of iSpin technology
- Siemens signs first balance-of-plant wind service agreement in U.S.
- A report: Global Wind Market Update–Demand & Supply 2015 Demand
- DONG Energy completes acquisition of U.S. offshore wind development project in New Jersey, announces "Ocean Wind"
- HELUKABEL to showcase medium-voltage and fiber-optic cable solutions at WINDPOWER 2016
- Hammond intros easy access harsh environment wall mount steel enclosures
- PSI Repair Services to highlight its diverse engineering services at WINDPOWER 2016
- Zero-Max Wind Turbine Torque Limiters protect against peak loads
Windpower Industry & Technology News
Aerial wind inspection services, HUVRdata, based in Austin, Texas, and EdgeData, based in Grand Forks, North Dakota, announced a collaboration to deliver a suite of
Senvion, a global manufacturer of wind turbines, is launching its highest onshore yield turbine for the North American market. The Senvion 3.4M140 is equipped with
Wind-turbine optimizer ROMO Wind, together with Vattenfall, carried out a performance measurement project at Nørrekær Enge wind farm in Denmark using 13 Siemens 2.3-MW wind
By continuing to advance technology and lower costs, wind power, America’s fastest growing new source of electricity, will stay on pace to grow to supply
HELUKABEL, a leading cable manufacturer, will be highlighting its medium-voltage aluminum and fiber-optic cable capabilities at WINDPOWER 2016 being held in New Orleans, LA on