The report and information come from the Mercom Capital Group, a cleantech communications, and research firm. The Group says its Funding and M&A reports are comprehensive so they deliver insight, market trends, and analysis. The Smart Grid, Battery/Storage and Efficiency Funding and M&A Reports can be found here: http://store.mercom.mercomcapital.com/product-category/smart-grid-reports/.
- Smart Grid, Battery Storage, and Energy Efficiency companies raised $1.3 billion in venture capital funding in 2016.
• Chart: Smart Grid, Battery Storage, and Efficiency VC Funding 2015-2016
- Smart Grid companies raised $389 million in 42 deals in VC funding (including private equity and corporate venture capital).
• Smart Grid Chart – Top VC Funded Companies in 2016
• Battery storage companies raised $365 million in 28 deals in VC funding.
• Battery Storage Chart – Top 5 VC Funded Companies in 2016
• Energy storage project funds brought in a total of $820 million in seven deals.
• Battery Storage Chart – Project Funds 2013-2016
• Energy efficiency companies raised $528 million in 33 deals in VC funding.
• Energy Efficiency Chart – Energy Efficiency Top VC Funded Companies in 2016
Filed Under: Energy storage, Financing, News