How many machines in your facility can bring production to a grinding halt? What if you could start monitoring in a matter of minutes? Fluke says its condition monitoring system is the first portable, easy-to-install condition monitoring system built for the industrial world. The company adds that it installs in minutes and can measure parameters including ac and dc voltage, temperatures, and power. The system allows setting and monitoring alarms for remote equipment. The says installs in a matter of minutes. Users can try it free for 60 days.
Fluke adds that its specialists will help you select the Fluke Condition Monitoring sensors needed to solve issues in a facility. Install the system in a matter of minutes, monitor your equipment, diagnose issues and see results from anywhere. After 60 days, buy the tools.
Fluke adds that its innovating industrial condition monitoring with the first system of portable sensors, a gateway and software that is accessible anywhere, anytime. Each wireless sensor sends measurements every second, giving you a history of equipment performance before, during and after an event, allowing you to make preventive maintenance decisions.
Fluke says its Connect Condition Monitoring software will
- Send an alarm anytime monitored equipment is working outside of pre-set parameters
- Provide real-time alarms via text message or email
- Save owners time with wirelessly synced measurements
- Compile measurements using the Fluke Connect
The company says this is the first portable system of sensors and a gateway along with software that can access from anywhere, anytime. The system scales to your plant, whether your equipment is aging but heavily relied on or new, complex and more challenging to maintain. With easy-to-use Fluke technology, set up and start monitoring in a matter of minutes–even in tight, difficult to reach spots.
- Attach using Fluke technology that many are already familiar with – iFlex, current clamps and probes
- Use your own technicians to install and move monitors
- Find the root cause of problems faster
Filed Under: Uncategorized