Making a mistake while working on a high-energy electrical system can deliver a deadly blow to anyone who fails to take the right safety precautions. To prevent such events, Fluke Corporation offers this free, self-paced, online course that describes the electrical dangers you may face in the workplace. It also discusses the safety standards to protect you and the best practices involved with test tool safety.
In this 4-hour online course you will learn:
- Why and how shock, electrocution, arc flash and arc blast present risks
- Safe work practices and correct personal protective equipment, or PPE
- Test tool standards and ratings
- Inspecting and testing your test equipment
- Best practices for a safer environment
- Practical tools and tips to extend your safety
- Implementing a test tool training program
Who should take this course? Anyone who uses electrical test tools in a commercial or industrial environment. There are no prerequisites or cost. The course length is four hours and those who finish will receive a certificate. The class is compatible with mobile devices.
Sign up here: https://goo.gl/QJLKDK For questions: email@example.com, 202-391-0884 (O), 202-236-8220 (C)
Filed Under: Safety