The SD-Series is a range of square drive, hydraulic torque wrenches. The one piece body housing offers rigidity, strength, and durability in a lightweight form. The series torque output ranges from 1,722 Nm (1,270 ft-lb) to a staggering 78,625 Nm (58,000 ft-lb). The series from Tentec offers a selection of options such as reaction arms, which guarantee a reaction-point solution no matter how unusual the bolted application. Most reaction arms feature a sturdy “release button” built within the reaction arm housing and replaceable wear pads. A few other features include:
- Reaction arm release button, protected within the reaction arm housing
- Replaceable wear pad protects the reaction arm.
- Long reaction arm allows for reaction on most applications
- “Push through” square drive allows switching from loosen to tighten
- Anti-backlash mechanism provides hands-free operation
Wind Turbine Tools Inc
Filed Under: Uncategorized