Over 350 energy, business and industrial leaders from North America’s largest organizations will come together in Houston, November 9-10 at Reuters Events: Energy Transition North America 2022, where they will discuss the urgent need to decarbonize North American energy production and deliver strategies to turn global net-zero ambition into meaningful net zero action.
Upon the backdrop of the COP27 climate conference, key industry changemakers will strategize pathways to providing a secure, clean and affordable power supply across the United States and Canada.
Across two days, Reuters Events will unpack the leadership and finance questions, deep dive into the importance of carbon management and business model innovation and identify the key technologies and innovations available to deliver a decarbonized, electrified energy grid.
With a legacy of convening leading energy and industrial executives, Reuters Events: Energy Transition North America provides a central meeting place for boardroom leaders committed to net zero to convene, build strategies and establish partnerships. The 2022 speaker faculty so far boasts:
- Bob Dudley, Chairman, OGCI
- Patti Poppe, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Gas and Electric
- Gretchen Watkin, President, Shell USA, Inc
- Rafael Chaves, Chief Sustainability Officer, Petrobras
- Ralph Izzo, Chief Executive Officer, PSEG
- Alistair Vickers, Chief Executive Officer, bp Wind Energy
- Jesse Arenivas, President, CO2, Kinder Morgan
- Amos Hochstein, Senior Advisor Global Energy Security, S. Dept. of State
- Maria Pope, Chief Executive Officer, Portland General Electric
- Chris Golden, US Country Manager, Equinor
- Joseph Dominquez, Chief Executive Officer, Constellation Energy
- Sandhya Ganapathy, CEO, North America, EDPR
- Enrico Viale, Head of North America, Enel
- Susan Nickey, Chief Client Officer, Hannon Armstrong
- Mauricio Gutierrez, Chief Executive Officer, NRG Energy
- And many more!
“Securing a just and effective energy transition in North America will be crucial to reduce global emissions and ensure security is the defining challenge of our time,” said Owen Rolt, Head of Energy Transition at Reuters Events. “It is fitting that this year we will again be featuring one of the strongest lineups of any energy event in the world.”
To facilitate this seismic shift for the energy industry, Reuters Events has built the forum around five critical themes: delivering net zero North America, security and supply, carbon management strategies, climate technology, and electrification and the grid
Those interested in taking part in the forum can find out more information here.
Filed Under: Events