This webinar will provide information on important steps you can take to implement a proactive blade maintenance program. Preventative maintenance and operations programs not only protect wind assets, they improve energy production and boost profitability.
Semi-Technical to technical professionals or anyone evaluating wind turbine blade asset management should attend. .
Business titles can include:
- Structural Engineer
- Asset Manager
- Operations Manager/Director
- Operations & Maintenance Manager/ Director
- Corporate Purchasing Managers/Directors
What You’ll Learn:
- Overview of fundamental steps you can take to dramatically increase the lifecycle of blades and reduce down-time
- Best practices for maintaining and enhancing blade performance and longevity
- Critical questions all asset managers should ask themselves when considering benefits of proactive maintenance and operations programs to reduce costs
Filed Under: O&M, Webinars