You might think it tough to unload a few bastard towers, such as those here. Now there is a spare factory in the UK up for sale. Most of the factory was installed in 2011 at a cost of £45 M (about $65 million) and facility closed in September 2015. The assets are in Chepstow, Wales, U.K. Equipment includes:
- Overhead cranes up to 63 tons and advanced materials handling
- Plate preparation / shot blasting & finishing
- Plate cutting and bending up to 3m x 70mm
- Tower growing lines up to 40m
- Plant supportGoIndustry DoveBid has details.
Filed Under: Construction, News, Towers