Some company highlights from the past year include:
- Built BladeEdge Analytics using deep-learning technology to locate and classify anomalies in blade conditions
- Deployed our BladeEdge Capture Assistance Tool to ensure that every drone captures quality imagery and associated metadata every time
- BladeEdge advanced to a production environment, version 3.0
- Partnering with Lake Region State College to train the next generation of wind turbine technicians in UAS and BladeEdge inspections
- “Writing the book” on standard UAS flight procedures for wind turbine inspection with Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s, An Early Survey of Best Practices for the Use of Small Unmanned Aerial Systems by the Electric Utility Industry
- BladeEdge processes improved to create the foundation of a scalable and cost-effective blade management program
Connect with us at Booth #2223 at AWEA WINDPOWER 2017 to learn how our software can maximize profits and schedule a demonstration during the conference today.