A significant outcome of ILSCO’s recent acquisition of Surge Suppression Inc. is a new product series: Surgency.
This surge protective devices for commercial, industrial, and residential applications will let ILSCO provide more complete solutions to its customers’ electrical needs.
Surgency protects equipment by capturing surges before they cause damage, rendering them harmless by absorbing and redirecting the surges to ground.
Key product highlights include:
- NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3R, 3X, 4 and 4X enclosure rating
- Tested and Certified to ANSI/UL 1449 (4th Edition); CSA 22.2 No. 269
- Up to seven modes of protection
- 200 kA Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR)
- Surge current protection up to 100 kA
- Available in common voltage configurations
- Compact, versatile, economical, competitively priced
One hundred catalog numbers are available along with a multitude of options.
Filed Under: O&M