Meggitt Sensing Systems, a Meggitt division and manufacturer of sensing and monitoring systems for extreme environments, has launched the Endevco 4830B handheld transducer simulator designed to aid in troubleshooting and calibration of test systems. This portable, battery-operated signal generator provides confidence in system setups before running expensive vibration tests.
The Endevco 4830B simulates the electrical output of accelerometers with adjustable parameters for frequency and amplitude. This highly configurable tool performs repetitive verifications and calibrations with minimal inputs while the user interface allows for quick and easy setup. It is ideal for any testing application where measurement chain verification is important including general laboratory, vibration, and aerospace engine ground testing as well as testing and commissioning of condition monitoring systems.
Key features include:
- Multiple transducer outputs (single-ended/differential charge, single-ended voltage, Isotron [IEPE] and tachometer)
- Adjustable parameters (waveform type, frequency, sensitivity, acceleration [g] and tacho ratio)
- Built-in vibration calculator to adjust conditions based on displacement and velocity
- Fundamental frequency and order of magnitude feedback
- Custom simulation profiles
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) input
- PC interface
Accessories included with the model 4830B are a quick-start guide, instruction manual, utility software, Twinax BNC plug, 10-32 to BNC adaptor, universal power supply, carrying case and USB interface cable. The 4830B is in stock. Demo units are available upon request. For more: www.endevco.com.
Filed Under: O&M