Red Lion has announced that its Sixnet series RAM 9000 industrial cellular RTUs have received ATEX zone 2, category 3 approval and are safe for use in potentially hazardous environments.
Features of the RAM 9000 include:
- New data logging capabilities: record I/O registers on SD Card or internal memory
- High-density on-board I/O: lowers total system cost with two digital inputs, two digital outputs, three analog inputs and one relay output
- Powerful built-in event engine: triggers actions based on real-time operational data
- Remote connectivity: securely monitors serial devices via separate RS-232 and RS-485 ports
- Secure routing: enables reliable data exchange over 4G LTE cellular communication
Ideal for deployment in industrial M2M networks such as oil and gas, water and waste water, utility and transportation applications, RAM 9000 cellular RTUs provide a seamless network extension to remote locations. With more I/O than many competitive offerings, the RAM 9000 serves as a robust control platform that enables customers to simplify remote site equipment by combining separate functions into one feature-packed cellular RTU. The secure all-in-one RAM 9000 platform combines built-in I/O, a powerful event engine and data logging capabilities to securely monitor and control remote devices via 4G LTE cellular communications.
Filed Under: News, O&M