VibePro Apps for The Apple iPad come from the developer of the iPad Vibration Analyzer, GTI Predictive Technology. The apps include VibeCapture and PhasePro.
Developed for the iPad, the VibePro product family offers solutions for vibration analysis, dynamic balancing, infrared thermography and shaft laser alignment on a single device. This technology enabled one of the most seamless and easy to use predictive maintenance packages in the market. Using the iPad as a product platform lets GTI offer predictive technology performance for one-fourth the cost of comparable systems on the market.
VibeCapture is a vibration analyzer app that collects and processes vibration signals from industrial rotating equipment. The app uses the same external hardware for all VibePro products. Current VibePro owners can purchase VibeCapture in their Apple App Store.
- Time Waveform display and capture
- FFT Spectrum for acceleration, velocity and displacement
- Selectable sampling rate and number of lines
- Real FFT resolutions up to 0.17Hz
- Save data or export via e-mail
PhasePro is a VibePro tool for condition monitoring. Using the VibePro vibration sensor and tachometer, users can record the 1X phase and amplitude values for different points. VibePro users with GTI vibration and balance kits (tachometer) can use PhasePro immediately upon purchase from their App Store.
- User selectable machine configurations
- 1X amplitude and phase value for each point
- Display in mm’s or in/sec
- Automated reports with machine details, photos and company logo
The complete system is available today. For a video: GTI Predictive Technology YouTube channel
GTI Predictive Technology
Filed Under: News, O&M