Gearbox Express says it is staffed with gearbox guys that have grown up in the industry. Everything they know, they learned by getting their hands dirty. Here’s a chance to learn from them.
Gearbox Training is a two-day, hands-on training course taught by top gearbox repair technicians, designers and consulting engineers.
The $2,500 course, a combination of classroom and hands-on training, includes:
- Introduction to gearboxes
- Bearing, gearing fundamentals, and assembly best practices
- Common failure modes
- Borescope inspection: identifying failures
- Lubrication and system-monitoring systems
- Condition monitoring equipment – installation and test run
- Health-monitoring: overview of condition monitoring, test stand protocol, borescoping, and oil analysis
- Parts handling: high speed and lube system components
- Up-tower repairs
Email for more information: email@example.com
Filed Under: News, O&M, Training